DescriptionThe ZAVT-1 can be connected to the Zt-2’s warning output and will trigger a loud 95db alarm, a bright LED and trigger a relay if required upon detection of one of the following cases:
- AFR too rich The alarm activates when too rich mixture is detected.
- AFR too lean The alarm activates when too lean mixture is detected.
- A combination of AFR too rich and AFR too lean alarms can be used to tune for a specific AFR window.
- EGT too high The alarm activates when EGT exceeds a safe user selected level.
- RPM too high Shift-light functionality with a bonus of audio alarm and a relay trigger.
- TPS too high The alarm activates when TPS exceeds a selected level.
- USER1 Input too high The alarm activated if a sensor connected to the USER1 input exceeds a selected level.
- USER1 Input too low The alarm activated if a sensor connected to the USER1 input is lower than a selected level.
Open or close a relay circuit to activate or deactivate additional devices at a set warning level. Typically used to add a control to your boost setting, nitrous or alcohol injection and other devices capable of engine destruction.
The Audio Visual Warning and Trigger Box alarm is activated by the Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband controller. The audio alarm can be deactivated by adjusting the switch SW1 inside the box. The visual alarm and a relay trigger are always active.
The ZAVT-1 blue wire connects to the Zt-2 Warning Output (white wire with a blue stripe).
For further information and an insight into configuration, see here: