DescriptionThe Syvecs Yamaha YXZ Plug N Play Kit brings a new level of engine management control to the YXZ range with a complete standalone ECU for both the base and the SS paddleshift model.
By simply pluging in the kit, a whole new level of control is available and the following Syvecs features become available:
– Flat Shift/GearCut if using a LoadCell sensor on base model
– Support for SS paddleshift model
– Flex Fuel control.
– Fully functional with every other ECU on the car.
– Closed loop Lambda control.
– DBW support with cruise control (Optional only if the correct parts are fitted)
– Rolling antilag / pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll.
– Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
– Adjustable launch control.
– 12 switchable maps with the aility to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through an optional rotary switch
– Secondary injector option for 6 injector control
– Knock control when Bosch sensor is fitted
– Live tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
– Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc..
– Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
– Anti-theft and valet modes.
– Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
– Configurable engine safety trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
– Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
– Run up to 7bar map sensors.
– Control high or low impendence injectors.
– Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position.
– Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
– Wet and Dry – Wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
– Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
– Connect any race series dash or even one of our Syvecs edition SDM display units.
– View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz.
And much, much more!