Shop by category
- Sensors & fittings
- Connectors & electrical
- AEM Electronics
- Zeitronix wideband
- Renault mapping, ECU services & parts
- Adaptronic engine management
- Link engine management
- Omex engine management
- Syvecs engine management
- Phormula knock detection
- ECU Comms cables
- Accessories & Misc.
- Injector cleaning
Syvecs S7 board Subaru Impreza 92-96 Direct fit
£1,860.00 inc VAT
The Syvecs Subaru 92-96 PnP Boards bring a new level of engine management control to the Subaru platforme with a complete standalone engine control module.
Syvecs make this kit to order, and is typically dispatched in 2 weeks time.
The connector is the same as the OEM for model and year of car specified. No case is supplied.
92-96 Subaru Impreza
97-98 Subaru Impreza
99-00 Subaru Impreza
99-00 Subaru Legacy GTB
01-05 Subaru Impreza
All Subaru PnP Syvecs ECU’s will run AVCS heads, as well as DCCD gearboxes.
By simply pluging in the kit, a whole new level of control is available allowing some of the following features:
– Flat Shifting
– Rolling Anti-lag / Pit lane limiter strategies
– 8 x switchable maps with the ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons
– Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required.
– Adjustable Knock control
– Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
– Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
– Adjustable Launch Control.
– Flex Fuel control.
– Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car.
– Closed loop Lambda Control.
– Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc..
– Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
– Antitheft and valet modes.
– Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
– Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
– Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
– Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
– Run up to 7bar map sensors.
– Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position.
– Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
– Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
– Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
– Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units.
– View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz.
And much, much more!