Shop by category
- Sensors & fittings
- Connectors & electrical
- AEM Electronics
- Zeitronix wideband
- Renault mapping, ECU services & parts
- Adaptronic engine management
- Link engine management
- Omex engine management
- Syvecs engine management
- Phormula knock detection
- ECU Comms cables
- Accessories & Misc.
- Injector cleaning
Syvecs S7Plus Mitsubishi Evo 10 (Manual/SST) PnP kit
£3,120.00 inc VAT
The Syvecs Mitsubishi Evolution X PnP kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Mitsubishi range.
Supports both Manual and SST Transmissions.
Syvecs make this kit to order, and is typically dispatched in 2 weeks time.
Supported on both Manual Transmission and SST !!!
By simply pluging in the kit a whole new level of control is available allowing some of the following features:
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through 12 Position external switch
• Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
• Closed loop Lambda Control using NTK Lambda
• SST Clutch Pressure Monitoring
• SST Clutch Slip Monitoring and Torque Reductions
• SST Adjustable Launch Control
• Flex Fuel control
• Rolling Antilag
• Additional Injector support for 4 Stage Injectors
• Factory AYC and ACD Control all working with OEM Dash
• Alternator Control
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, GPS Speed and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
Q) Do you control the OEM VVT
A) Yes, this is adjustable via Variable Valve timing calibrations, Can Change Intake and Exhaust Cam Targets
Q) Can we Flat Foot Shift
A) Yes, the gearcut strategy takes full care of the Torque Reductions on shifts and allows you to change gear while fully on throttle.
Q) Can you make the manual cars rev match on downshifts?
A) Yes, this is enabled when the RPM is above 2000rpm and the Brake-Clutch are pressed together, Its fully closed loop.
Q) Can you adjust the launch?
A) Yes, its fully adjustable in stage and after also where a limiter can be set based on Time or Speed
Q) Can you alter the clutch pressures?
A) Yes, by adjusting the torque values sent to the SST ECU we can change the amount of applied pressure
Q) Do you supply a base map for the kit?
A) Yes, as with all our kits we supply a very good base calibration to get everything working for you. This will be supplied via your Syvecs dealer.
Q) How do we change calibrations?
A) This is done via the OEM Steering wheel Cruise buttons, Up is Cal Up, Down is Cal Down, Pulling back is Cal Overide for rolling antilag.
Q) What of the original OEM features will now not work?
A) None, even cruise control works but it doesn’t allow you to adjust speed on the stalk, only clamp a speed.
Q) Can we use the OBD port still to Log, Read Codes and Clear them on other ecus on the car like ABS?
A) Yes via OEM Tools or EvoScan
Q) Is the OEM water spray bar supported?
A) Yes this is done via the water injection strategy in output functions