The Syvecs Mclaren 720 Kit kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Mclaren 720.
Designed to work for a factory car or the highest level of motorsport the plug in kit offers the following to the platform:
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Live Tuning of Torque Control for adjusting torque limiters and clutch clamping
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through either a External 12 Position external switch or via OEM Drive Mode buttons
• Adjustable Launch Control strategy based on Speed, GPS or Time
• Abjustable Torque Reduction strategies for shifting with clutch slip monitoring
• Clear DTC’s from Syvecs Software
• Enable Dyno Mode from Syvecs Software
• 16 Injector Support with X10 Expander
• Flex Fuel control with ethanol content shown on the dash
• Rolling Antilag
• Full Variable Valve Timing control
• Cruise Control
• Fully functional with every other control module on the Car
• Dual Closed loop Lambda Control using OEM Sensors
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, GPS Speed and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure, Lambda, fuel pressure and crankcase pressure
• Fuel pump control of both main, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
Online shop: Shipping Worldwide & UK express delivery
Rolling road tuning: Standalone ECU & Renault RS mapping
Shop by category
- Sensors & fittings
- Connectors & electrical
- AEM Electronics
- Zeitronix wideband
- Renault mapping, ECU services & parts
- Adaptronic engine management
- Link engine management
- Omex engine management
- Syvecs engine management
- Phormula knock detection
- ECU Comms cables
- Accessories & Misc.
- Injector cleaning
Syvecs S7Plus Mclaren 720 PnP kit
£7,800.00 inc VAT
The Mclaren 720 Kit Plug in Kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Mclaren 720, with the worlds first complete standalone ECU package.
Syvecs make this kit to order, and is typically dispatched in 2 weeks time.