Shop by category
- Sensors & fittings
- Connectors & electrical
- AEM Electronics
- Zeitronix wideband
- Renault mapping, ECU services & parts
- Adaptronic engine management
- Link engine management
- Omex engine management
- Syvecs engine management
- Phormula knock detection
- ECU Comms cables
- Accessories & Misc.
- Injector cleaning
Syvecs S7Plus BMW E46 PnP kit
£3,120.00 inc VAT
The Syvecs BMW N54 Kit brings a new level of Engine Management control to the BMW 135, 335 and 1M Range with the Worlds first Complete Standalone Engine control Modules!
Syvecs make this kit to order, and is typically dispatched in 2 weeks time.
Compatible only with manual transmission
By simpling pluging in the kit a whole new level of control is available, offering the following and more!
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through 12 Position switch
• Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
• Full Vanos Control
• Closed loop Dual Lambda Control with LSU4.9 (Sold Separately)
• Flex Fuel control
• Cruise Control add on
• Control the OEM Injectors and additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main Direct Injection pumps, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Flat Shift
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Control high or low impendence injectors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
E46 M3 Kit FAQ
Q) Can we use the OBD port still to log, read codes and clear them on other ECUs, for instance ABS codes?
A) Yes via any BMW Tools, the Tools wont connect to the engine ecu now. You will need to see error and clear in Scal
Q) Does Traction control still function and can we turn it off?
A) Yes, the Syvecs traction control is a big improvement over the OEM Strategy and Input Slave AN20 is linked to the OEM ESP Switch so can be assigned to Traction Switch in Pin Assignments
Q) If Injectors are changed does the MPG Gauge read correctly?
A) You can adjust the Fuel Consumption amount in Scal – Fuel Consumption – Injector Consumption Scaling. (Injector Size / 60)
Q) How do we change Calibrations switch positions on the kit?
A) The best way is to purchase a Calibration Rotary Switch from your nearest dealer or from Syvecs direct to allow map changing
Q) I am wanting to TurboCharge the Engine how do i trim the Ignition and Fueling this?
A) Because the Base map is designed for a Stock engine based on Alpha N tuning its really simple to add addition fueling for a Turbo or remove Ignition. You need to add a Map Sensor on the engine and wire into a Spare input. Then under Run-Mode Fueling – Corrections – Simple Manifold Pressure Multiplier.. adds addition fueling based on Map Signal…. Same goes for trimming Ignition timing under under Run-Mode Ignition – Corrections – Simple Manifold Pressure adder.
Q) Can we wire in Wideband Lambda’s as the engine doesn’t have these from the factory?
A) Yes, the kit is setup to allow 2 x LSU4.9 Sensors to be fitted in all base maps